Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a team mate!

A topic by Sarainia created Dec 31, 2020 Views: 235 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 7

Basically any and all of my published games on itch is basically incomplete... for RPG Maker games, I think I might have been lucky enough if I remember correctly to  have put the extra files that RPG Maker put in the zip so theoretically can be reconstructed & possibly have the info all there needed! Pick one that looks interesting and possibly a break-out game, I will not disagree to any, for batch games if you chose, we can just upgrade that to like C# or something & add new features, let me know please, I want to finish any one of them thanks. If we chose a batch game then we have more freedom but I'm fine for RPG Maker, also to note I have alot more game making engines & sprites than what I ever used yet, for a full listing of what I own just contact me. :)

Popping back here been some hours I need a team mate or more cuz I'm so out of ideas... again all my game published are basically "ALL" unfinished, I only need 1 to finish!, Would be nice to debrief over one of my games so that when the Jam starts we just go at it thanks. :)

Back anyone? I can join yours if that's what you prefer and we can just say my stuff is all a failure but yours is not deal?

Popping back I hope someone is online and ready cuz I'm willing to join yours or you join mine, I need to have a team by the time the jam starts anyone????????????????????????????? Seriously?????????????????????????????????? been posting here for hours... I'm serious bout this I dunno bout anyone else?

Hello???

Hope someone is on yet? :)

Hey, I'd be down, Text games are my jam, I'd work on one of yours, Prolly in C#

Great awesome I'm literally atm just learning C# what a lovely choice of pick for a language as I'm literally studying just that one atm. :)

i added uou as a friend on discord