Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

team mate needed

A topic by Finbear2 created Jan 01, 2021 Views: 561 Replies: 20
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted(+1)

hello I'm looking for someone to make some music for my game called you the story game

Submitted

In case you'd also look for possibly translations (english to german) I could maybe collab. with you, while I'm hardly connected to sound or generally graphical-engines/animation anyway. I could also look for possible bugs, if your game would be playable on webbrowser :-)

Submitted (1 edit)

how could I contact you and how much do you cost 

Submitted

I'm on discord (I guess on "itch" there's no pm or chat-section added somehow?), while I'd just offer my collaboration for free with possibly getting nicknamed in the credits for assisting in text-translations, if that's okay? e.g. as link or info that it's about my itch-profile here, would be perfect. Because just a profile's name could be on social-media or way other platforms too, so it's easier to additionally refer to the one where players could browse if they'd be open for translating their game too.

I'd also offer translating more than just one game, and feel free to contact me in case of planning updates with additional texts that could be translated there.

Submitted(+1)

crosfire271 I'm happy to inform you that your on the team how would you prefer to chat

Submitted

Cool finbear2102, would you be on discord for messaging (I guess here's no pm-section added somehow)? Let me know about your nick and ID there, then I could send you a friends-request, not sure how to add a custom line in addition, while my Nick starting with an "L" that's approx. how you could notice that this user could be me.

Submitted (1 edit)

cool here's a link to my sever it expires in 1 day https://discord.gg/KQq52uES

Submitted

I guess somehow Ive missed the duration of 24 hours by approx. 5 hours? Just noticed your post now, while I'd be open for joining with another temporary link, if there's a chance?

Submitted (3 edits) (+1)

blah blah blah

Submitted

I just joined it, being excited for teaming-up there and collab'ing with projects there.

For a game jam they are prolly free costing, that's usually how jams are unless it's like a serious project that makes money then artists/devs/programmers sometimes charge but I think you will find like me or most won't require a payment to help a project out, usually credit is enough on the non-serious stuff! :)

Submitted

thanks

Submitted(+1)

Which kind of music you're looking for?

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

well that's my problem but I can give you a demo for you to decide and how much do you cost

Submitted

thanks for offing your help but sadly you did not make the job but  will keep you in mind for the future

Submitted
Deleted 3 years ago

I'm interested in making music for you. How do I contact you??

Submitted

through discord

Shadow Gaiden #8449

Hey! so we are also searching for someone. We are currently 3 ppl. We wanted to create a Time Machine Game and we someone who has some good experience with unity. Even if you just want to join: add me on Discord: Konrad#2000

Submitted

sorry I don't know unity

Hey-Oh!