Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a Team

A topic by BitFehler created Mar 09, 2024 Views: 297 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted (1 edit)

Who wants in trying to make one of the most unconventional games for this fabulous theme about fish?

I am a programmer and I'd like to team up for this game jam. I am mainly looking for artists and programmers (preferably for programming in Godot) with a team size of about 4 - 5 people.

I am thinking about maybe mixing genres or making fish do things they normally don't and adding a pinch of madness to it or something like that.

If you like this mentality, feel free to reach out to me either here in the comments or on Discord (bitfehler)

Submitted

Hey there!

My name is Kody, I'm a visual artist and recent graduate who's looking to expand my portfolio and get some published work out there. I'd love to discuss more about your project and what kind of work you'd need from it!

You can reach me on Discord, my username is @geckoparty -- I've already sent you a friend request there!

You can find my portfolio here: https://www.artstation.com/kodydunn

I look forward to hearing more about your ideas!

Hi, i may interest you? Im an illustrator and storyteller that bases Is style on Medieval Marginalia Drollerie.

Hi, i'm a godot programmer, if you want to share ideas about the project or put together a team, i'm at your disposal.