Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Sound designer/Composer looking for a team

A topic by Max Barken created Mar 20, 2024 Views: 131 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hey all. I'm a music composer and sound designer looking to join a team. I've had some experience working on other game jams and just recently got done doing some sound design for a game demo, and  just want more experience working with video games as an audio guy. I have a couple years of school under my belt for audio engineering and video game audio, as well as experience in both Wwise and fmod, so if anyone needs a music/audio guy please let me know, I'd love to work with y'all :). I'll leave a link to my music portfolio below.

https://on.soundcloud.com/oE7hC

Submitted

Hey! I'm a programmer and intermediate unity dev. I have thought of a 2d obstacle runner adventure type game for the jam. Let me know if you wanna team up with me :).

My discord: dayenfrost

Submitted

Hey, have you guys found someone else for this team or is it just you two?

asking cause I'm mainly a programmer and I was making a team with a 2D artist, we could join the two groups if you're up for it

Submitted

Hi, sorry we are already a team of 5. But I'm the sole coder so we can have a programmer only right now.

Submitted

would like to, but I don't feel like leaving the other guy alone now, thanks anyways

Im down :)