Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Is it mandatory to participate as a team?

A topic by AngieGames created Apr 25, 2022 Views: 117 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 5

Hello. I am interested in participate but I prefer to do it alone because I have a dog with a health condition and I could at any second have to put everything aside if have an emergency with him. I wouldn't like to let down a team mate by suddenly stop working on the game if it gets to that. Can I participate as solo developer? I have a personal interest in the topic of serious games and I am also starting to work on my thesis project for game design program. I know by experience that it is not easy to find participants for a study, so I want to participate but can only do so if I do it on my own because of the reason previously mentioned. Looking forward to your answer, thank you! :)

Hey. You can participate any way you like and in any way that suits you. Solo is more than acceptable. :)

Host

Hello there! Thanks for your interest! 

Solo teams are more than welcome to take part in the jam. 

We are here to support you throughout it all! Please reach out to me (Lance.Bunt@nwu.ac.za) if you need anything related to the field (serious games, edifying media).

oki, thank you!!! :) 

Hi!! ...sadly couldn't finish the game on time due to my busy schedule with my dog's care and a persistent bug that I haven't been able to fix :( ...still a few hours to go but is 2:30am here and I really need to sleep! Let me know if I can fill in the post-jam survey even if couldn't finish the game on time, or if is just for ppl who could submit.

Submitted

Too bad! What is the bug? What is the game engine?

Deleted 1 year ago