SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Jam Rules Sticky Locked

A topic by Emm1h created Jul 05, 2021 Views: 108
This topic is locked
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Host (1 edit)

1. Use your original work. (Repurposing old code or art assets is okay are okay if they are modified by you for the game in some capacity)
2. When making the game follow our theme.
3. During the jam follow our core values set in our server. What this means that if you are not on discord rules are as follows.
- Our main language is english
- Be respectful towards each other
- The admin team will not tolerate racism, sexism or any other kind of harassment. If you feel like someones behavior isn't falling under the line of these values feel free to message me directly on discord about this topic or directly to my email emmi _ hattunen at hotmaildotcom (remove spaces, add the @ and replace the end with .com To avoid spam you know :))
4. When game is done submit it through the itch.io page. (Either a Windows or a Web build is required)
5. Make a trailer for your game (approximately 30sec-2 min long is fine) and upload it as unlisted on youtube.
6. Send the link to the trailer to me either directly on discord or to the community page under the topic Game Trailers. (When sending me the link, let me know who were on your team This makes it easier for me to contact you in case you might end up being the winner of our jam :slight_smile:
7. Keep things relatively PG (No 18+ content)

8. Winners will be picked by a small judging team which will be comprised of yours truly and a guest judge