SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Music Composer looking to Join team

A topic by JunesRent created Nov 02, 2021 Views: 332 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(+1)

Looking to join a team who needs music for the jam. Here's a piece of mine 

I'm an  illustrator with 5 years of professional experience in digital art and graphic design, but only started learning to code a month ago. I was intending to make a simple, retro game as a way to practice and I think your style of music would be a great fit for it. If you would like to team up, hmu on discord at Boanergés#9564

I just realized that I got replies to this post. I seriously wasn't expecting anyone to write back to me. 

Submitted

Hi,

I'd like to team up if you're interested.  This is my first jam.  I've been coding a few years in python, and c#.   Made a few games in Unity for fun with my family.   I'm mostly looking to have fun, enjoy the creative process with others, and hopefully end up with a fun game.  let me know.

John

sorry I'm just replying. I seriously did not realize I got any responses to my post. I'm definitely willing to team up and mess around with some stuff, have fun and what not. Hit me up on discord if you have one 

JunesRent#9438

Submitted

cool.  same here, just having fun making games.  I'll hit you up on my next game project