Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Unity Team Up

A topic by Coolguy6316 created Apr 25, 2022 Views: 294 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted (8 edits)

hi everyone, hope you are all doing well I'm excited about the upcoming game jam and would like to join a team... I haven't been in a team really before so a bit nervous tbh but figured it would be fun to try it and see how it goes xx im a unity c# programmer, altho done bt of each role but prefer to stick to programming, not super new but still learning my timezone is GMT +2 also if it makes it easier xx 

Discord: Sinon#6431

Submitted

Hi.  I wouldn't mind teaming up with you.  I haven't started doing any programming lessons, just have watched some.  Still learning how to use Blender.  I need more practice with that which I'm hoping this game jam with provide.  My Discord handle is:  Muirin#9487

Submitted

I would love to team up! I'm very new, and would love the experience of working in a team if you'll have me! I have some workable experience in essentially all areas of game development, but my specialty would probably be coding and game design. I use Unity, Blender, Krita, Photoshop, and Ableton Live.

I've never done a game jam before, but I would love to kick it off on a team with you guys if you'll have me!

My discord is BlobOfAwe#2652

Submitted (1 edit)

Hiya,

Would be interested in joining your team if you have space. Relevant info:

Primary Interests: Designing game mechanics, interweaving mechancis with themes, telling engaging stories, creating memorable characters / encounters 

Coding knowledge: None (I did a project in Python a few years ago so I understand what it is, but not much more than that). 

Previous Game-jams: None, first one. 

Other experience: 5+ years of DMing 5e campaigns / West March, Games Demonstrator (part-time job), Organising gaming events, Teaching board games / rpgs

Time-zone: GMT, free 19.00-23.00 most days, longer on weekends.

Discord: dihawk13#3394

Submitted

Hi dihawk13.   I live in the EST zone and BobofAwe lives in the PST zone.  Hope that won't be a problem for you.  :-)

Submitted

If you would like some music for your game, I would be more than happy to help out.

I'm currently starting out in my career and would like some experience and to build my portfolio.

If you are interested, you can find me on Discord at lilina#7440!