SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Questions

A topic by GDE (Pravega) created Jul 09, 2021 Views: 463 Replies: 17
Viewing posts 1 to 11
Host

All questions should be asked here.

If someone win the Game Jam, how do you transfer the money. Can you do it for paypal if i win?

Host

Of course, We can arrange that. Don't worry about it.

Would you guys be asking for IDs from the winners/participants? As some first years  are taking part we might need to ask our college for temporary ids since permanent ones are only given on campus? Also could we ask for the scoresheet for our game/ feedback for future references?

Jam Judge

NO, you can guess that we trust you as for 1st years it is not possible to get their id for the lockdown. 

OK, if you guys mail in the given email address, we will send you the results.

Submitted (1 edit)

This is my first time participating in a jam. I was told to register first and hence had to provide itch.io ID. So what is that ID actually? Is that the profile link or anything else? If anything else, would someone please let me know how to access it so that I can register? Thank you in advance.

Host

The id is your itch.io account link/name. You have to make an account on itch.io. Then provide that on the registration form. If it's still not clear, google "how to create an itch.io account. Thank you.

Submitted

Got it, thank you.

Why the registration page closed before the jam?

Host

It was mentioned in the form. We have to make specific arrangements that are time-sensitive. Thank you.

(1 edit)

Is there a theme?

Host

Yes, the theme has been mailed to you as well as it has been published on the jam page. 

Submitted

Will all the rights of the game become yours or will remain ours?

Host

The right is entirely yours.  We may showcase some of the games with the appropriate license.

Submitted

We wanted to know is it still possible to register for the competition ?
We know we will have less time to submit the game but we still want to participate.
Please can you tell us.

Submitted (1 edit)

When exactly is the jam getting finished? I thought it was by 1st August at 10.00 AM. Am I right?

Submitted

How voting system works?

Submitted

Hi,

I have noticed that the results are out. Are they the final results? Will I receive a mail from regarding the final results? What is the next step?