Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Ideas that shouldn't be ideas

A topic by droqen created Mar 25, 2021 Views: 178 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted (2 edits) (+1)

Being human, we're only capable of doing so much in a limited span of time! I made this thread for posting ideas that you've had on the theme, something you'd like to do AND CONSIDER REASONABLE TO DO WITHIN THE TIME LEFT, but you're already too busy with something else, so you're leaving it here for other jammers to use!

Or to draw inspiration from, whatever.

(I'll post some tomorrow or the day after, I'm sure I'll have some, but for now just putting this thread out there in case anyone else has any!)

HostSubmitted(+1)

I would personally like to see anyone trying to make a tabletop game using non-transitive dice

Submitted

I wanted to make a game about sifting through a heap of really bad procedurally generated tools/weapons, hoping you'd stumble upon a good one. Maybe you start with a good one but it breaks, or you're prompted to 'try for a better one'. Anyway, then it's revealed that there are a limited number of random tools/weapons and you'd better settle on one! And then you'd have to beat the game with this really awful thing, burdened with all its drawbacks.

I'm not making that anymore, so if anyone for some reason wants to use that one, go ahead, haha