Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a graphic artist!

A topic by João Baptista created Apr 06, 2021 Views: 470 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(+2)

Hello! I am a programmer and I would like to focus on coding the difficult details of a game, especially the engine and the structure. I have already some experience with C++, game engines and the GBA per se (you can see my work on the GBA here), as I have some done some experiments to push the GBA's hardware as further as I can. However, I really flop on art and character/tilemap design, and I would like to know if someone wants to join me on this endeavor! I have not yet decided which will be the genre and/or the details of the game, but we can do that together.

Anyone interested in joining me?

Hey there,

I am a digital artist looking to work with a developer for the jam and a larger project I'm collaborating on. I could provide any art assets we would need for the gamejam and also any other ideas you might want some visuals for. I am making an educational tabletop game with my friend, who has a lot of experience in software development. We would like to make some small indie games/demos to go with a larger online interface for the physical game for our launch in June 2020. We have already secured some funding and are looking to recruit people who may be interested in helping us with this larger endeavor. Should be a lot of fun, let me know if you want to connect!

Im down to help if you contact me on discord - TerraShiii#0750

Submitted

Hi JoaoBapt, I'm a digital artist, I love doing pixel art, if you still don't have an artist for your game, DM me on Discord.  

AtsushiHdez#8036