Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Stream link and timestamps with quick feedback notes

A topic by EndmarkGames created Jan 15, 2023 Views: 143 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted

I will likely be able to stream a little more tomorrow at my channel.

If I haven't played your entry yet and it works in HTML, let me know and I'll give it a go.

1ST RECORDING
07m20s | Sword Flight (Love the mechanic idea. Good puzzle movement.)
22m | Awake (Who needs an F-Zero remake when we have Awake?)
37m30s | Shilo (I want to keep exploring this world. Well thought out platform and pretty to boot.)

2ND RECORDING
15m | Riri (Excellent level design, very intentional. I felt like I was moving freely, but guided so well along the intended path.)
24m45s | TrAPPed  (Sorry about the cap locks mishap. Ha!)
50m40s | A tour of Sweetland (Yummy! Dig the art, can’t wait to see the game mechanics.)
58m30s | The Word Mage (I am smarter than I appear in this competition! At least I hope.)
1h18m | Parsdon (Just so gorgeous!)
1h29m | Reinoshima (Sorry! Will download on my PC and play and rate based on that.)

3RD RECORDING
2m | Comet Rocket (A blast to explore. Get it. Love the little universe going on here.)
15m45s | The Mouse, The Cheese … (Yeah, I got that cheddar! Dug it.)
32m30s | Fishing With Dad (Cozy, Clever and stylish.)
45m45s | Hell Kitten (I will return to beat on expert!!)
1h14m | This Space of Ours (Great main play through, but why did I love the developer mode so much!?)
1h22m | Infested & Sons (Clever writing and a smooth battle arena.)
1h53m | Above the Clouds (I want to catch those cloud fish so badly! Very unique.)
2h03m | The Haunting of Rotavele Hotel (I was pumped when I thought I solved it, but I’m pretty sure I’m missing things. Very ambitious and interesting.) 
2h26m | The Hyper Pop Collective (I just wanna dance, on and on and on and onnnnn!!!!!!)
2h43m30s | Crafts and Combat (Loved so much about this. Would be awesome to see you build on it.)
2h55m30s | Veggie Boy in Meat World (Please give me a room with just a meatball to bounce on infinitely! I need this.)
3h07m20s | Murder Virus (I was so close on Dwayne Johnson, but sadly I am a John Doe. Reticle please!)
3h34m50s | Awake (Gave it another go, can see much more clearly and felt like draw distance was improved!)
3h41m30s | Scrapyard (Quit showing off, Spoonsweet! Loved it.)
3h50m | Creator Apocalypse (Blasting away enemies on Mario’s turf. So fun.)
3h56m | Cave of Wonders (They’re just lines … just lines! Why do they look so fantastic. Let me in the cave, please.)

Submitted

Hi Endmark, if you have some time available you could look at mine? It's not too long <3

Submitted

Of course. Happy to. I plan on doing at least one more stream tomorrow. Not sure about the rest of the week. But I’ll start with your entry. 

Submitted

Thank you! I'll try and catch it live but will watch the VOD if I miss it