Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

How do you want to implement the theme?

A topic by Cedako created 38 days ago Views: 133 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted

Just wanting to know what others think, i've had some ideas and most of them put the "Size Matters" outside of the game, i imagine the basic thing to do would be a game in which the player or the objects change size, i have that in my .txt of ideas too, since im a complete beginner and also a solo dev, should i try going for that? Not that the other ideas are that much more complicated, but the message of "Size Matters" could be lost.

That aside, what i really want to know is how you're feeling about the "Size Matters" part of the game you're developing or planning to develop. Good luck to everyone!

Submitted(+1)

I HAVE ACHIEVED PEACE, I KNOW WHAT TO DO

(1 edit)

not sure yet, my first thought is puzzle type stuff, I'm thinking shrinking and enlarging like an Alice in wonderland type of thing. Best of luck on your jam! I'm glad you figured something out and I'm curious as to what you came up with so I guess we'll see soon enough :P 

I think emphasize both parts of the theme equally if you can. Size and Matters. Make sure that if you have objects changing size, that it actually matters. To what extent it 'matters' is entirely subjective but hey thats part of the fun! Happy jammin!

Submitted

Sounds great, i also thought about that, but changed my mind after trying to develop the mechanics in my head. I am kind of stuck too, due to homework and my f-up sleep schedule, i've decided to cut content from the game in order to release it in time for the jam, i hope people still like it, its a pretty simple game but i think it'll be fun to play at least one time.