SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Introduce Yourself!

A topic by Goodgis created Jun 03, 2021 Views: 449 Replies: 25
Viewing posts 1 to 16
Jam Host(+3)

Hey everyone!

I thought it would be nice for everyone to introduce themselves.

I'm Goodgis, the Chief Elf Officer for Firith Studio. I'm a professional Graphic Designer and a self taught game dev.  I love hiking, 90s video game music, and the Lord of the Rings.

I can't wait to get to know everyone better and I'm PUMPED to see everyone's submissions!

Thanks so much,
Goodgis

(+2)

Hey everyone, I'm Buddy Games

I'm a moderator on the Firith discord and I'm in the beginnings of starting my own YouTube channel! 

Looking forward very much to making the game and video for this jam, meeting all of you new folk and playing your games,

Good luck and have fun!

(+2)

Hello :)

I'm Centi Games, and I am really hyped for the jam! I just hope I can make enough time to work on my submission between some uni exams. :$
I really like the idea of having a broad theme and a longer time frame to work on a game jam game, this will hopefully create a less stressful experience!

Have fun!

Submitted(+2)

Hi everyone, I'm Joba and I use Gamemaker Studio 2

I've teamed up with CosminDev for this jam and I'm really excited to play all of your games!

Good Luck! :))

(+1)

Hi. I'm P. Gilmore. This is my first 'Official' Itch.io game jam and I am really excited to see what everyone else makes!

Thanks! :D

(+1)

Hi I'm RDG but you can call me "R"! I'm brazillian and hope I can finish my game in time. I don't have a lot of games right now. But I'm trying to improve so I can launch more small games in a smaller spam of time.

Host(+2)

Hi I'm Firith

(+1)

Hi Firith I'm Dad

Host

Hiya Dad!

(+2)

hi i am Wispy wizard this will be my first jam and i like watching devlogs

Host

Hi Wispy

i feel happ

Submitted(+2)

I'm a bear

Host(+1)

Hi bear

Submitted(+1)

I'm a Sariteed?

Host(+1)

馃え

Submitted(+1)

Hey hey hey....

(+1)

ok.

Im Thecoolbos23!

I make games even tho im a child!

I use G Develop 5 and my games can be played online only on a diffrent link!

Hi! I didn't realize that a summer jam started at the beginning of this month--had I known, I would've joined. :(

Host(+1)

Sorry to hear that! Make sure to stay connected with the Firith Discord so you never miss a jam! :) The Great Autumn Game Jam will be starting  September 1st.

Awesome!

(+1)

Hi ! My name's Guillaume and i'm a french student in gamedev !

Hope i'll have enough time to give you a cool submission !

(+2)

Hi I am floof. I suck at game development and I hate video games.

Host

Bye

Submitted(+2)

Hi! im Ember Blast, a video game developer  from Colombia

Submitted(+2)

Hey all!
I'm Thomas, and I like to party. I'm a self-taught Unity developer turned full-time game dev. Looking forward to seeing everyone's submissions!