Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Capsule Monsters - Rebirth!

A topic by TheLastYuriSamurai created Jul 15, 2022 Views: 421 Replies: 11
Viewing posts 1 to 8
Submitted (5 edits) (+3)

According to our records, you have died! CONGRATULATIONS! While we work on your next rebirth, we have arranged a game for you and your fellow recently un-alived compatriots! Your file here states that you love COLLECTABLE CAPSULE MONSTERS and TACTICAL RPG COMBAT and a RANDOMIZED GASHAPON MACHINE. Also CAPS LOCK!!!

The winner gets to have a single wish towards their rebirth, so battle tactically, make good trades, and hope the gashapon in the sky has mercy upon your soul!

-20 collectable capsule monsters, each with their own stats, attack types, flavor text, and custom art!

-Tactical Battle System inspired by games like Fire Emblem and Advance Wars.

-Randomized Gashapon system, which capsule monsters will you end up with?!? 

-Trade system with your fellow players. 

-A heartwarming story about taking a hard look at the life you lived, and deciding what exactly it is you'd want to wish for your future reincarnation.

-Diverse and inclusive npcs!

Progress:

Capsule Monsters: 20/20 100%

Story: 100%

Music: 60 %

Tactical Battle System: 70%

Be sure to follow me to catch when I post the completed game!

Submitted

Oh dang, this looks completely awesome!!

Submitted

Oh thank you! The goal is to make something not recognizable from rpg maker if possible. I'm so excited to see people play it!!

Submitted

This looks interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Submitted

Oh thanks! I think I caught your stream the other day! Your game looks good too!

Submitted(+1)

Slightly behind schedule but feeling confident!

Capsule Monsters: 20/20 100%

Story: 80%

Music: 0 %

Tactical Battle System: 60%

Be sure to follow me to catch when I post the completed game!

Submitted(+1)

Still need to finish up eventing and some story beats, but I have another screenshot from the battle system I've been working on!

Submitted

Finally have an alpha version and am open to any playtesters! As a small preview here's some of the custom art coming in:

Submitted(+1)

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Submitted

Congratulations!

Submitted

thanks! After a mini vacation I'll be sure to try to play as many games as humanly possible!

Submitted

It's addicting! nyahahah