Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Progress on my project (Tire-Some)

A topic by 12Colors created Feb 29, 2024 Views: 98 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

I bet that only like 3 people will check this. Overall, I am making a game. Honestly? I still havent added anything about the game. And School didnt help, I had like... maybe 8h per day to code, and well... only 4h I will still get. I think I will make it on time. Game Looks Shitty (Basic 3d shapes with basic materials, no Blender Models), and there is no sound, menu, or even reset at death, but I hope I will manage to add everything I want tomorrow. Wish me luck, and I wish luck to oyu too

Submitted(+1)

goodluck! Im sorry to hear your running out of time, but i mean itll probly be better then mine since i made mine on scratch! So its not really good….

Submitted

Thanks a lot. Overall, I am sorta in luck, because I got sick, meaning that I can skip Highschool for today and those 4 hours turned into over 8. Well, being sick wont help me in the game development, but it bought me some bonus time

Submitted

Funny you say that cause i just got hit with a massive sore throat, headache and stuffy nose so i guess you could say we both got unlucky/lucky lol

Submitted

I hope you will get better. Good luck in the jam!

(+1)

Don't stress yourself out too much; just enjoy the process of making games! Also, if you are slightly late for submissions, there is a place in discord that allows you to submit late

Submitted(+1)

Just doing some last testing, almost done.