Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

A team for this Jam?

A topic by Primrose created Oct 01, 2018 Views: 330 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted

Hello :) I've joined the Jam but I don't know if actually take part of it. I would like to work in a team for an easy visual novel. I'm interested in the coding part (Ren'Py) and I can contribute with a bit of artwork. Anyone interested?

Submitted

Hello! I might be interested! I tend to prefer to helping with the creative side of game creation (I excel at plot creation/development and composing basic looping music (in LMMS)).

Submitted

Wow, that was the skill I was looking for :) we could start brainstorming on the theme when we have spare time! 

Submitted

Sounds good! If you want you can add me on Discord to make communicating easier (Sibyl#4108).

Submitted

Hello again! eglantine and I are making a VN, and now we need to deal with the artwork! Unfortunately the deadline is in 16 days, but we were thinking about a simple manga-style artwork, nothing too much complicated. There should be 4-5 characters, for now. Is there any 2D artist looking for a collaboration?

Hey! I'd like to help. I'm not the best artist myself but if you're ok with me then I'll try my best. Here's a game I made with my friends in which I was responsible for the art: https://teamaodo.itch.io/rotr

I can show you other examples of my work if so you wish.

Submitted

Hi! Any help would definitely be appreciated! I can add you to our chat on discord if you want? My discord is Sibyl#4108.