Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Sound Designer looking for team

A topic by alex_oprisan created Apr 27, 2021 Views: 300 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted(+1)

Hi! My name is Alex and I am mostly a music producer/mix engineer who wants to get in this part of the industry.
I dipped my toes in Unity, I know the basics in Wwise and I am able to provide music and sound effects. You can check my portfolio down bellow.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yppUcwyfq3euxtKV2m9_DRvYtV73Lyqi?usp=sha...

Submitted (1 edit)

Hi ! I'm Michael, I'm mostly a developer and I'm planning on making a game for this game jam with a friend of mine who is mostly a graphic designer. We would love to work with you. But don't expect too much from us, all games we made until now where made in gamemaker studio 2 and this will be our first game made in unity.

Submitted

Hey Michael! I guess right now we are here to learn and have fun, I only have one gamejam under my belt so we are a good match :D

You can add me on Discord: AlexO#7464

Hi, im Jv, I'm a game designer that uses Piskel for the only game-making platform i have, GDevelop 5. I can comuitate with RBX only. Instreseted in me? Contact me with RBX by sending Thecoolbos23 a frend request! Adios!

Hi, I'm Silo, I'm a programmer and I do have some experience in Unity so if you need me just tell :))

Hi, im Jv, I'm a game designer that uses Piskel for the only game-making platform i have, GDevelop 5. I can comuitate with RBX only. Instreseted in me? Contact me with RBX by sending Thecoolbos23 a frend request! Adios!