Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

What are we working on? Sticky

A topic by tropicalavera created Feb 21, 2022 Views: 340 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Host(+3)

So what sort of things can we expect to see in our very first zine?

Is anyone working on anything weird?

(+1)

Thinking of designing a top down, Link to the past inspired mini dungeon! sketching it out then digitizing it up a little bit!
'Was tempted to turn our lovely 'giraffe' friend into an edgy video game protag but I don't trust my character art skills to do that meme justice

Host(+1)

Something playable or otherwise play-like would be great to see! I hope the theme of "video game" hasn't thrown your tabletop-flavored ideas out for a spin!

Oh not at all! I can definately make it Interactable in some way shape or form!

(2 edits) (+2)

Probably just an art piece, can't really think of another idea I'll like doing. Probably make it smash related

Host(+2)

Smash is as "video games" as video games gets! I look forward to seeing what you can do

(+2)

Hee Ho!

I felt like drawing something Atlus related (As always) So i decided to draw most of the Jack Brothers from the MegaTen series in one image together, Currently sketching it right now! (^:

Host(+3)

Please include Jack Frost disguised as a student from SMT If... - it's important

(+2)

Raiho will be banished and be turned into a child :0 - I'm also considering doing characters from the series as jack frost (Such as Adachi ((We Love Him )) , Demi-fiend etc) too in the background but it might look too much ^^ 

(1 edit) (+1)

started a big piece which is essentially going to be a fallout power armour covered in references to my fav games, I promise theres only a few fromsoft ones :}.

possibly have it like a wheres waldo where you have to try and find them all.

Host

Just make sure to make the details big enough to see when printed small! Sounds like a really fun piece though 

(1 edit) (+1)

For the A7 version do we just take the A5 image and shrink it down to the specs listed?

Host(+1)

Aye, indeed. I just want you to be responsible for how you resize it - use whatever tools you want