Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

((Extension)) Sticky

A topic by tropicalavera created Feb 28, 2022 Views: 44
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Host(+1)

Hi guys, just a quick update regarding the zine.

So far I've received a few submissions and they're looking great - I'm proud of what you guys were able to do!

However, due to the low turnout we currently don't have as many pages as I was hoping for/expecting. As such I am placing a 1 week extension in place to allow for the possibility of additional submissions. 

Whilst I'm hoping for works produced by those who have not yet submitted, I will also accept one (1) additional submission from those of you that have already submitted works - should you want to produce something else for the publication.

You DO NOT have to produce another submission if you don't want to - I appreciate that we're back at school and spare time to spend on frivolous stuff like this is hard to come by. However, if you would like to continue to help this project by submitting something else then that would be great.

I still ask that you only submit original works created for the zine, rather than scouring through your old bits-and-bobs to find something to print.

We'll also use this week extension to iron out any other details that we need to consider before printing, but I'll discuss those in other threads.

Uhhh, that's it? As always, if you have any questions or queries then please comment here (or feel free to ask me IRL in class).

GLHF