Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Thank you all so much!

A topic by BottleDev created Jun 20, 2022 Views: 22
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Submitted

I just wanted to make this post to say thank you to all of the people participating in this jam. Thanks to those who worked tirelessly to submit their games on time and update them after and fix issues. Thanks to those who took time out of their own day to play and rate the games of other's to give feedback and help one another grow and improve as developers, artists, musicians. Thanks to those who want nothing more than to prop people up and give all the positive and kind words they have to offer.

Thank all of you.

This is my first game jam I have ever completed and submitted on time and it's one I stuck myself in the deep end with by putting one of my insecurities on display for all to see. I have had nothing but kind responses from all of you to the point of bringing me to near tears.

You are all so kind and such a wonderful community I am so happy to be a part of!

All I can say is I wish I had more time in the day to update my game, play more games, rate more games, give more feedback, and spread the love and kindness you have all shown me.

Thank you all :)