SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Finally finished - a very short dentist simulator

A topic by tomdubliner created Aug 14, 2021 Views: 105
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Submitted

Play and rate here: https://itch.io/jam/lowrezjam-2021/rate/1157991

Just finished and uploaded my game project. I came in late and only worked on this project for a little over a week. I'm totally bad at art so that was a major challenge as it would have been difficult to find assets for the game I have chosen to make in low rez. 

I've enjoyed the process of making the game, and I'm proud of the way I've architected it so that I can very easily and in a few minutes add new levels, and tools. Initially, I only had 3 levels, but then I've added another 7 in less than an hour. I had to stop as I needed to do some polish, solve some major bugs and take care of music and sound effects.

I've used one of the many pieces of music created by Kevin MacLeod, what would we do without him (fully credited in the game) :) 

Sound effects were found around in various libraries, all of them are CC0 so happy to use them. I've only recorded one piece which is when you click the button to open the patient's mouth.

There are still some little bugs I didn't manage to close in time, I might expand a bit the game and perhaps make it mobile friendly as it wouldn't be playable on mobile now.

I'd appreciate if you can play, rate and comment :) Can't wait to start playing the other game submitted, there is a lot of quality out there!

Well done and best of luck to everyone!