On Sale: GamesAssetsToolsTabletopComics
Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Congratulations to everyone who made a game!

A topic by Lummie Thief created Nov 09, 2021 Views: 354 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted(+6)

So the ratings finally came out, and Ludwig has played the top 10, which means that the jam is finally officially over. I personally thought I would place higher than I did, and even deep down thought I had a shot at the top 10,  and I suspect a lot of other people feel the same way as me: disappointed.

If you are reading this post, it means you probably met new people, brainstormed ideas, iterated on designs, programmed game systems, made art, implemented UI, added sound effects, created an itch.io page, maybe even recorded and edited a trailer, and most importantly, FINISHED AN ENTIRE GAME IN LESS THAN 10 DAYS! Do you have any idea how big of an accomplishment that is? Seriously! Read that list again and tell yourself that's not an insane feat. If this was your first jam, congratulations on making a game! If this was your 10th or 100th jam, congratulations on making a game! Regardless of rating, you worked your ass off and have a product to show for it, which is something that everyone can and should feel proud of.

I hope that we can have another event like this in the future, because I'm sure we all learned a lot during the process and had a ton of fun making, sharing, and playing games!

Submitted(+1)

If nothing else, I had fun and met some new people!  I'm actually pretty impressed at the % of quality games from this jam!  I hope Ludwig plays some more of the entries on stream, as there were way more than 10 that were worth playing, in my opinion.