Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Really worrying issue..

A topic by Wellvos created Feb 28, 2023 Views: 263 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

So my game is having some issues on Itch.. people are no longer able to download it, nor does the trailer video work anymore.. before what I imagine to be very recently, everything worked just fine.. the trailer is still up on Youtube too so it's not like it got removed, and prior to this many people have downloaded it, no issue.. it mainly seems to be that Itch is throwing a fit, blocking everything for some reason.. on top of that, some people checked for me aswell.. and it only seems to work on Apple stuff (Safari/Iphone). With the voting coming to an end, and mods looking through the games.. it worries me that my game will get skipped because of this issue, after a lot of people kindly deemed it to be one of the best, it worries me deeply that this is happening now..

If there's any solution to this issue that someone is aware of, please let me know here or at Wellvos#0001 on Discord. and if no one knows a solution, I hope this message helps spread awareness on this happening, and mods will be considerate of that..

I really hope this isn't how the 10 days of mayhem end..

Submitted

I also think it's an Itch error! I tested it also just now. I'm using Mac OS (laptop) and confirming that the Itch download and the embedded youtube trailer both don't work on Google Chrome, but do work on Safari. To the mods-- I really  hope you can still check out this game by using the wetransfer download link Wellvos provided + check out the trailer directly on youtube.

Submitted

The issue has been fixed! When trying to fix the HTML version of the game, the rest of the page broke for some reason. Anyone who enconuters a similar issue, disable SharedArrayBuffer.

Submitted

YEAH BABYYY!!! The show is back on the road!