Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

People aren't really active

A topic by benito created Jun 13, 2024 Views: 106 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted

I feel like most the people in this jam are not really active they aren't rating or commenting I did my best to rate and comment on as many games as I could but no one return's the favor 

Submitted

People have different timezone and there are 17 hours of rating, you should be patient and not telling them rate your game because after all it’s just a fun jam to learn and play. I saw your comments was 3 hours ago so there are 14 hours of voting left!

Submitted

Oh sorry bro my bad forgot about the difference in time 

Submitted

Now there are like 13 people voted your game, I think you could be in 2nd or even 1st place lol

Submitted

Again I wasn't trying to be overly competitive it's just I spent the night reading almost everyone's games and it felt like no one was checking out mine I didn't mean to be annoying 🙏

Submitted

Yeah it's fine I think you are just a little impatient 

Submitted

Ok bro I checked out ur game tho most on theme game I've seen not much people were really able to implement the theme but you did it really well good job bro 👍

Submitted

I Will try to more patient my bad

Host (1 edit)

The rating period of LXD Jam 24 is extremely short compared to other game jams, because it is hosted during a conference. Please be patient until the end of the voting period. All who submitted need to review 5 other games in order for their own game to be rated. So if all goes well, your entries should be rated by others. If not, feel free to ask for ratings before the end of the voting period. Good luck.