SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a 2D artist for our game [U25]

A topic by Evviva L'arte! created 85 days ago Views: 159 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(1 edit)

Hi!

We are a team consisting of a screenwriter and a programmer, aged 22 and 23. We are planning to create a point-and-click game based on our original script as a submission for Safe In Our World Game Jam 2024. We are approaching this project with great ambition, and the programmer will use this game as his engineering thesis in game programming. Our screenwrtier has experience with writing LARP Scenarios as well as prose, and is looking forward to putting his first steps onto computer game design.

Currently, we are in the brainstorming and preliminary design phase of the game. If you want to join this phase of the project, feel free to contact us quickly. We are looking for 2D artists specializing in background drawing, design, and character animation. 

We prefer individuals under the age of 25,  If you have skills in any of the mentioned areas, please contact me Discord or respond to this post.

Discord: mmorbiusz

Thanks!

Jesteśmy zespołem składającym się ze scenarzysty i programisty w wieku 22 i 23 lat. Planujemy stworzyć grę point-and-click  opartą na naszym autorskim scenariuszu jako projekt na Safe In Our World Game Jam 2024. Podchodzimy do tego projektu z dużą ambicją, a programista wykorzysta tę grę jako swoją pracę inżynierską z programowania gier. Nasz scenarzysta natomiast na doświadczenie w tworzeniu gier LARP oraz pisaniu prozy, i poprzez uczestniczenie w tym projekcie planuje rozwinąć się w projektowaniu gier komputerowych. 

Obecnie jesteśmy na etapie burzy mózgów i wstępnego projektowania gry. Jeśli chcesz dołączyć do tej fazy projektu, zapraszamy do szybkiego kontaktu. Szukamy grafików 2D specjalizujących się w rysowaniu teł, designie oraz animacji postaci. 

Preferujemy osoby w wieku poniżej 25 lat. Jeśli masz umiejętności w którejkolwiek z wymienionych dziedzin, zgłoś się do mnie na Discordzie lub odpowiedz na ten post.

Discord : mmorbiusz

Dzięki!

are you still hiring?

hey, I’m 18 and interested. I’ve made visual novels with backgrounds and characters (on my page) all designed and drawn by me. Hope to hear from you.