SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

2D Platformer (Rhetts Journey) Updates!

A topic by BradySammy created 39 days ago Views: 40 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted (1 edit)

RHETTS JOURNEY UPDATE!

I will update my game eventually, but what am I going to add? Well, you guys have spoken, and I will add the following...

1. Effects: Effects will be stuff like when a bullet hits objects.

2. Levels: It will have levels but you will be able to go back to previous levels to unlock new stuff.

3. Guns: I will add new guns, and maybe possibly a menu.

4. Possible Jetpack: I might add a jetpack, we'll see.

5. New Enemies: I will make new enemies, each one acting diffrent from the other.

6. New bosses: I will make unique and new bosses rather than just copying the regular enemies.

7. New Music: I got some feedback on the music, the music I chose is not good for the vibe people want, and I understand, so I'll change the music.

8. Glitches and Bugs: I will fix the glitches and bugs in the game.

Thank you to everyone for your kind criticism, and I will use it to build up my game. If you have any ideas and critiques then I welcome constructive criticism with open arms.

Submitted

Thanks for everyone who rated my game.

I will try to make it a lot better than it was before using you guys' feedback, and constructive criticism.
Like I said, I will make a big update for the game, but until then, thank you to everyone who rated my game...
It really means a lot to have people like my games and show support.

Thank you to everyone who gave me feedback and I wish you well with your projects.