Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

A little bit a help...... i guess!

A topic by Miracle-Publishing created Aug 31, 2021 Views: 197 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 2

i just wanted to say/ask if i am eligible for making a platformer xD coz idk!

You can definetly make a platformer, any game that incorporates the theme and limitation is allowed :)

Ok thx, i will make it start making it when contest start :D

and also i added the song "sky high" but can i put it with a sound button(means turning off and on the song for cuz copyright )Or will i put no songs?

I don't really understand what your saying. If you're going to put a song in, you should be permitted to use it in your game or add a credits page to your game listing the name of the song and the person who made the song. :)

Added? You can only start making the game when the game jam starts, otherwise that would be cheating. 

i did not make  the game but i was thinking to add the song!! Ok i will give a credits page thanks :D

If “Sky High” is a melody you can hear on the radio it’s most probably copyrighted. You’re not making money out of the game so nobody will make a big deal out of it, but you never know. One rule DOES say that you SHOULD AVOID adding material you don’t have the copyright to or are not given express permission to use.

ok, thx but then still my decision of adding or not adding just was not clear tho but fine! :)