Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking For A Team Sticky

A topic by MS ANNOTATION X created Mar 02, 2021 Views: 123 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
HostSubmitted

If you are looking to join a team or hiring Jammers to join your team, post your request here, and use the templates below! Any post that doesn't contain the template will be removed. Also, any other topic is for looking for a team will be removed. 

The templates:

If you are hiring Jammers to join your team, use this: (You can copy and paste the template below as it is and edit it)

[Looking For A Team]
--------------------------------
My Role(s): 
Role(s) Required:  
My Previous Projects / Portfolio: (N/A if none)
Game Engine(s): (If you didn't start making them, and you want to make a game, for example, in either Unity or Godot, write Unity, Godot) 
Programming Language(s): (If you didn't start making them, and you can make a game, for example, in Godot, and you want to program the game with either GDScript or C#, write GDScript, C#)
Tool(s): (If you want to be/ will be using specific tools, mention them here, if there aren't, remove this part)

If you are looking to join a team, use this: (Copy and paste the template below as it is and edit it)

[Looking To Join A Team]
--------------------------------
My Role(s): 
Skills: (Ex: Programming in C#)
My Previous Projects / Portfolio: (N/A if none) 
Responsibilities: 

Reminder, any post that doesn't contain the template will be removed. 

If you have any suggestions for the templates, write them in the Suggestions for the Game Jam/ Game Jam Community topic! Thank you!

Roles: Programmer (Unity)
Skills: Programming in C# (Unity) and basic pixel art and animations
Portfolio: N/A
Responsibilities: I can handle all of the programming tasks for the game (i.e. character movement, combat, etc )
Contact: Discord - Stark Odinson#5260, email: darkknightishaan@gmail.com