Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Excited.

A topic by sn0uk created May 30, 2017 Views: 422 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 7
(+5)

I think it's really cool that we are doing a jam, usually I do Ludum Dare, which generally has thousands of jammers, however this is a smaller scale. I don't usually have motivation for Ludum Dare, however this jam my motivation will be getting into the video, can't wait! 

(+1)

I'm quite excited as well! Though I think I'll be lone wolfing this one. I'm so rusty at 3d and game making in general that I don't want to be put in a position where I'm relied upon only to let people down lol. Still, regardless of how far I get it should be fun!

(+4)

First Jam! Looking forward to seeing everyone's creations, especially how people are going to interpret the mirror theme! :D

(1 edit) (+2)

Quite literally on my part. Just gonna be something simple and focus on a nice presentation lol.

Edit: I actually used the game jam as justification to do something I've been wanting to do for a while now, and bought myself the Quixel suite.

(+3)

My first jam as well, I always found LD too stressful because of the short time frame.

Submitted

Me too!

(+2)

This will be my second jam, but it's been a while since the first one. I haven't really joined a jam like this before though and I'm not quite sure how to proceed. The last time I participated in Global Game Jam and I got to do sound effects and I'm hoping that I get to do them again :)