SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

the most deadliest of the sins ... Pride <still a working title>>

A topic by IghnisYK created Jul 05, 2019 Views: 203 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(8 edits) (+2)

The game:

just your typical RPG game but I do have an idea that I'm trying to implement that will make it differ from RPG games, soooooo lets get going

ROADMAP:

1: camera, player, adding a tileset, starting designing the first "level" CHECK game so far (click this if u wanna see I guess)

2: enemies, polishing the design of the first "level", and maybe start coding the combat system

3: add NPC's, a simple and cliche story, start the combat system if you haven't already started

4: polish the game and get it ready to submit

5: get ready for feedback (good or bad) and fix the bugs and implement cool features suggested by others

EDIT #1:

The plot: basically a demon has taken over the land, and slowly the Earth is dying so your quest is to go kill him. but it turns out the demon is Pride, the deadliest sin of all the sins. So you know you gotta travel across the land, fight his many minions and kill him (sorry this is as cliche as it gets ;))

EDIT #2:

I've decided to change a couple of things including the player sprite and tilesets cause tbh, corrupted land and all that is a bit cliche and I'm more of a nature person anyway.

EDIT #3: okay from now on I'll be posting replys to add to my devlog so here we go

Host

This is an awesome roadmap so far. You should definitely attach images of your levels in progress if they're not spoiler--it'll be cool to see the progression!

Devlog #1:

I've decided to switch to Unity cause it's free and I know that if I don't switch now, I use GMS 2 till my free trial is up and all my hard work goes away sooo yeah. I've already started working on it but sadly some of the stuff  I wanted to implement is too hard to implement in Unity or just can't be implemented so i don't think I'll be able to submit in due time but that's okay cause I've learned so much in this Game Jam, c ya in the next Devlog.