SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Team looking for more members!

A topic by GreasyG created Jul 18, 2023 Views: 215 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted (1 edit)

Hello friends,

Our team is about 4 strong and we are looking for additional team members for our submission! We are hurting for another programmer (Unity or UE4) and music composers especially so if this is something you want to try or continue to hone, please reach out to us! Otherwise, reach out anyways! We would be happy to have you for whatever you do!

Add me on discord or post below a quick "about you" :)

@GawusVakawian

Submitted (2 edits)

Hi GreasyG! I'm a composer and would love to help out. 

I like adventure games, but am pretty open to any idea or genre. Here is an example of an orchestral piece I've been working on: https://soundcloud.com/user-999329997-442938598/wisteria-kingdom

I also have songs of mine released under my band Emerald Swell on Spotify that are more rock and based: https://open.spotify.com/artist/5jOKWZdYJ5KFCfPZMlfYKr?si=yLFimAXSRTOgyRr0TrA6xA

I am currently taking a video game composing course working with other instrumentation and moods.

Submitted(+1)

That's awesome! Inviting you now :)

Hello! Okay I'm not sure if this position would be suitable for a game jam but I'm a newbie translator looking for projects!

I could do English -> Thai and vice versa. I've got  6.5 IELST from about 4 years ago and 960 TOEIC from  about 2 years ago. I also spent 3 years studying high school in New Zealand.  As for Thai proficiency, I'm a native speaker.

Even if working in a game jam with tight schedule wasn't suitable, I still hope I could help translating your game afterwards!

Submitted

hello mew! We do not have any plans to make the game in a language other than English, however, I think translating it to Thai would be a fun addition if we have the time! Add me on discord and we can discuss further?

Submitted

Hey, I’m a programmer who hasn’t worked anything in a while and I’ve been hoping to get back into the swing of things.

I have used unity before but I have mostly done stuff in a 2d environment however I’m open to working in 3d. 

The language I’ve worked with the most is c# but I’m willing to work in other languages as well.

I like games with a bit of platforming but I’m not too fussed on the genre and I’m open to work on anything.

Submitted

Hello Dr. Stell! We would love to have you! Shoot me a friend request on Discord, GawusVakawian, and I'll add you in!