Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

[DEVLOG} Working Title: Megusimulator

A topic by john citricaciid created Jan 25, 2020 Views: 155 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(+1)

A point and click game where you solve simple puzzles to find presents for friends you will meet someday in the past or future.

The game has 4* stages, all of which have been laid out, and all of which are based off of places the developer (me, lol) has visited. Sadly I cannot go take photographs of the places to use for reference, so everything is just weird doodles based on hazy memories. 

Today I will set up the stages. By that I mean I will make rooms for the stages and make them connect with each other. Just some empty-ish rooms with doorways and such. It's hard to describe things, y'know.

Host(+1)

ohhh i'm really curious to see how this concept will play out! i can't wait to see screenshots!

(+1)

Ah, this is a really interesting concept. Don't worry too much about describing ^^, I'll be excited to see what you end up with anywya.

Submitted(+2)

Just be mindful of how much time you are spending on the rooms. It could be better to knock it down to 3 or 2 rooms, just to ensure that you have enough time to flesh out each room and make them meaningful. I like the concept though, sounds fun!