SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Composer and sound designer w. master's degree

A topic by SnakeWig created Jan 08, 2024 Views: 177 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(1 edit)

Hi!

I’m a professional musician, composer and sound designer with a master’s degree in composition and a love for indie games.

I’m a little late to the party, but I would love to team up anyway and contribute in any way I can, so please don't hesitate to get in touch of there's anything I can do to help. I’ve participated in a couple of game jams through the Day9 DK30 game jam. One of which resulted in this little stealth game demo called Camera Spy that you can find on Itch. I wrote the music and a couple of core sounds. (All other sound design was made by the lead dev with stock sounds)

I also work for a major sound design company where I do… kinda tedious stuff for TV and well, I really just want to do more fun and creative things like game design. I’d love to start building a little portfolio of fun experiments. In my spare time I make experimental TTRPGs and make sound design and music to go along with it. I also have quite a bit of experience with writing and story-telling having worked with smaller film directing projects, theatre plays, lyrics and poetry. 

I have a good fundamental understanding of what coding is and how it works, but I can *not* code anything. Not a single “Hello world”. I am fluent in Logic, Ableton and Protools. I haven’t worked with FMOD og Wwise, but would like to give it a go.

Here is a link to the game and the music + a couple of menu sounds.

Music: https://on.soundcloud.com/bxhs3

Game: https://wittyadrian.itch.io/camera-spy

Much love and good luck

SnakeWig

Submitted

Hey we need a sound effects guy, hit me up on discord real2lazy

Sweet! I will :)

Hello. May I join? I'm new to this and I want to learn game dev, mostly programming but I'll learn anything and everything. I'm a fast learner. I have some school experience with small Java projects using Netbeans.