Jobs
Tags

End of Octojam Sticky

A topic by Internet Janitor created Nov 06, 2023 Views: 128 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
HostSubmitted

http://beyondloom.com/blog/octojam.html

Submitted(+2)

I'm sorry to hear this, as a first time entrant I was already drafting up ideas for next year.

The amount of effort you've put in is very appreciated, thank you for running it as long as you have. I'm sorry to hear that there's negative emotions tied up in this. It's always rough to look at something you've enjoyed and realize it's no longer the same.

I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Submitted

Thanks for all the work in Octo Jam

Though this year have been less entries but we have at least two new compilers, one for c and one for extended octo assembly, some new libraries and a hand full of new emulators. I hope the number of users will rise if we can make Mega Chip8 a replacement for Flash games. The rest ist marketing. We need new programmers, new players but also marketing professionals.

Submitted(+1)

I've been following Octo Jam since 2017 and participating as best I can for the past few years. Thanks for all of your hard work, dedication, and quality software! Take care and good luck in all of your future projects! I'll be on the lookout for any future Octo Jam revival, a Decker jam (woah, I totally missed Decktember last year :-( ), or any other CHIP8 jams.