Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Tester & Graphic artist required (Scifi squad shooter TTRpg)

A topic by Hiisileiri created 40 days ago Views: 63 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted

Hey, i have developed the tabletop rpg game for the one-page-rpg jam 2024 game jam, and i'm looking for experienced GRAPHIC ARTIST to visualize the game and it's elements in the paper sheet game components. 

- The game uses one 2 sided A4 rule & player board paper arch for each player, and also one a4/a5 sized marking paper for creating movement markings. The game combat mechanics are based on 52-deck playing cards, players move on their A4-sheet's backside in the grid based enviroment map with their player pawn, and looting in game is based  to dice roll & card pick. The actual graphics need: weapon & attack icons (for 10-25 weapons), grid based factory environment, and the rule sheet design and layout for 2 sided a4-sheet. There is also need for marking paper design, but that's just about b&w lines and couple of text boxes. Your design style can be your chosen style as a jammer for this jam build of the game.

- I also would need TESTERS to read the rules in game development state to see if game rules should need a modification before publishment.

Game project page is linked below; If you'd like to, check also the game's forum notes in the discussion page.

https://hiisileiri.itch.io/downtown-transporter

Submitted

I am down to read ppls rules / playtest. Not quite seeing where your current draft is tho?

Submitted

Hey there!

I started writing rules in Finnish, but i used translator to make rules roughly to English versions. The rules are now updated to project page and it's downloadable pdf.