Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I Couldn't Get My Soundtrack to Upload... Is There Anything I Can Do?

A topic by Ryan Materna created 59 days ago Views: 135 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

I'm honestly embarrassed to admit this but despite numerous attempts and having the extra time provided by the Grace Period, I couldn't figure out how to successfully upload my Project to the Composition Jam. I followed the Instructions provided and although I'm sure I did something wrong; I have no idea why my Soundtrack didn't upload to the OST Composition Jam #7 Page. I know that the Submission Period is closed, but is there anything I can do? I'm genuinely baffled as to why it didn't upload and given how much time and effort, I put in to finishing this Music and trying to upload, this is honestly pretty crushing. I understand if nothing can be done at this point, but I would be incredibly grateful if there was a way for me to upload my Music to the Composition Jam still. Thank you in advance to anyone who reads this!

Submitted

Here is a link to my OST Jam #7 Music if anyone is interested in checking it out still, thank you! 

"Inside Her World" Main Theme by Ryan Materna (itch.io)

HostSubmitted

Hi! Can you message me on Discord (username: alonerabbit) or email me (contact@alonerabbit.com)?

Submitted

Yes, thank you so much! I'll send you an email ASAP!

Submitted

Try SoundCloud It Works fine for the game jam And If any Issues persist Then Use YouTube