SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Quick update: Removing non-acceptees Locked

A topic by ghosthunter created Mar 11, 2024 Views: 2,154 Replies: 6
This topic was locked by ghosthunter Apr 08, 2024
Viewing posts 1 to 5
HostSubmitted (3 edits) (+11)(-1)

UPDATE 08/04/2024: Itch support responded to our request and closed our ticket. The bundle page is now live! I'll be closing this thread in light of the good news.

Hello,

As mentioned throughout email and my previous post, to get this launched everybody must have approved their entry. As it currently stands about 60 participants are currently unreachable and/or haven't given their approval, so now the focus is asking itch support to remove the non-acceptees. When this is done, the bundle can go live immediately.  

If you can, I'd really appreciate it if you can signal boost this post on twitter (i.e by liking and/or retweeting)! It may help itch support see the ticket request faster. 

https://twitter.com/vgforpalestine/status/1767308950523769192

Thank you all for your patience throughout this long process, but it's finally coming to a close. It hasn't been easy, but we're just one support ticket away from the bundle going live now! 

- ghosthunter

Submitted(+5)(-1)

Is there any news on this? btw, what happens if the ticket doesn't get answered by april 1st? 

HostSubmitted(+6)(-1)

itch will have to change the date the bundle goes live to a later period; I've sent in a follow-up request to ask them to change the date if they happen to see the request late. Unfortunately, I haven't received a response from itch so far. 

Submitted(+4)(-1)

tyvm, for the reply and keeping going with this

Submitted(+7)(-1)

I find it quite baffling how itch is not responding to their tickets for weeks on end.

Submitted(+7)(-1)

Hey! We just approved our game, sorry for the delay -- It may be worth sending another email out if possible, as we didn't get an initial one asking for approval. Just happened upon the forum here to check in on how the bundle launch was doing.

HostSubmitted (1 edit) (-1)

We sent in a few, but it seems that for some reason emails did not reach all participants. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm happy to hear that you got there in the end. In other news: the bundle page is now live!

HostSubmitted locked this topic