Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

only 3 joined :(

A topic by RudeMice created Mar 10, 2023 Views: 76 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(+1)

I always looked forward to checking out the submission in the picocad jams, why so few people take part now? is it due to dev adding a fee to buy picocad now? even tho fee is only a few dollars

HostSubmitted(+2)

people may join still before the end time. Please help spread the word! We’re always looking for more participants. Feel free to join yourself - the jam is beginner friendly :)

The participation was dropping before the price increase so I don’t think it’s related. 

Submitted

Its kinda sad we have less people making models for the jam, I wish i could join every week but lately ive been really busy. I join whatever I can because i really really like lowpoly models. Also why dont you join the jam whatever you can, you can learn alot trying to do a diferent thingy every other week :D

Submitted

If you want more people to join the only way is to spread the word of this events! I always retweet the jam announcement even if my reach is really small, maybe someone new will see it thanks to it. I also try to participate if I have the time even if my skills are that of a newbie, I think it helps showing how the jam accepts all levels of skill, it's also a fun creative challenge so I encourage people to participate, spread the word and maybe we'll get a big number of submission for Jam 100!