Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

The theme is fucking retarded

A topic by D I M A created 53 days ago Views: 350 Replies: 11
Viewing posts 1 to 7
(+1)(-9)

What the fuck am I suppose to do with Overheat?!!? Make a game where you punch your pc until it overheats and dies and you win??!? Thats fucking stupid! You cant make a game about overheating this theme is impossible.

(+1)(-3)

THATS WHAT I THOUGH

Submitted(+4)

bro i literally got a good idea in the first 2 seconds i read the theme -_-

Submitted(+2)

same lol it's not that hard

Submitted(+5)

Sometimes it may seem like finding a theme is impossible, but don't worry. Sometimes you need 2 seconds, sometimes 2 hours or maybe 2 days to find a theme. If you're even able to find a single idea that fits the theme that's a win in my book. 

This theme right now - Overheat - it doesn't have to be a pc overheating. Maybe it's a car engine that overheats? Maybe it's a volcano that's overheating? Maybe you just have something overly hot? Maybe it's a man going through a desert without water that's overheating? There are a lot of possiblities and no worries if it just doesn't ring that bell immediately. It happens to everyone sooner or later. I often feel like I don't have any good idea and sometimes I just find that sweet-spot. 

In either case good luck! It's a process, so don't give up. If you want it, you can do it!

(-10)

im not even participating in the jam-

Submitted(+6)

So why are you posting here?

Submitted(+4)

I had the theme before even 2 seconds

Submitted(+3)

honestly I thought this was a pretty good theme lmao what are u on

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

overheat is a pretty original theme if i must say, so if you think its retarded then why are you here, do you really need to be so angry if your not even participating in the jam?

(-4)

well I wanted to participate but then saw the theme and had no ideas so I got mad

Submitted

oh well maybe you should have asked talkai maybe they could have given you an idea