Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
TagsGame Engines

hello!

A topic by bittybee123 created 51 days ago Views: 83 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted(+1)

hello!This jam seemed to have lots of lovely friendly energy, so I wanted to join and since I've made a little resolution to be social , I thought I'd make a little topic to introduce myself.  I'm Beth and I make itty bitty little solo TTRPGs with a fairytale vibe, and I kinda have an idea for a "cold winds off the autumn sea" type setting for this one..

Hey Beth! Justin here (and new game dev). Nice to meet you! I also tend to not initialize social situations, especially online, so cheers to you for stepping out of your comfort zone.

Your theme sounds pretty cool (pun intended).  I can't wait to try out whatever you end up deciding to do! :)

Submitted

Nice to meet you too! Looking forward to seeing your work as well :) We can cheer for each other to get it done :) 

Submitted

I've got my little chart of thematic prompts ready, now I just need to write the actual prompts themselves :)

Submitted

I submitted it :) 

Submitted

Hey! I'm deric. I tend to have an eclectic set of interests in the ttrpg design space. I've been working on projects since 2019, but this past year is when I've actually started like, finishing things. Who'd have thought going for smaller projects would be the key to finishing things 😅 Super stoked with everyone's submissions so far, can't wait to see them all!

Submitted

Hi :) Lovely to make your acquaintance , Deric .  Lol , I too decided this was the year I was gonna publish something and came up with a bunch of little bits and bobs. I'm super looking forward to seeing everything everyone submits next week as well. Everything up to this point has been awesome.