Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Queer composer seeks team

A topic by LyingPink created Jan 09, 2024 Views: 65
Viewing posts 1 to 1
(1 edit)

Hello! There's always lots of composers in jams like this, but as a queer vampire myself I thought I'd try my luck!

I'm Lying Pink (she/they). I work across lots of different styles of music but I tend to gravitate towards 16-32-bit era JRPG soundtracks, ambient and contemporary classical. I'd love to work on a game with some wlw content (you might see me later in the year at the yuri game jam lol), but I'm open to other projects too. I've done a few game jams before, plus a couple of other bits of soundtrack work.

You can listen to my most recent soundtrack work on Bandcamp, and I've put together a demo reel of other tracks on Soundcloud (there's a few tracks in that playlist, and more if you click through to my profile).

If you're interested, feel free to comment here or message me on Discord (@sshhaappeess). There were a few people asking around for composers a couple of weeks ago, but I know developers in jams can get inundated by composers, so I didn't want to spam. If you're still looking for someone and think I'd be a good fit, pls feel free to comment!