Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I'm super flexible and easy-going with the "rules"!

A topic by Zed Hanok created Apr 20, 2020 Views: 53
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Host

I’m the host/moderator. I don’t intend to reject any asset, game, media or content of any kind unless it’s blatantly in violation of a rule. To me, the rules are meant to be flexible. So…

• Feel free to submit multiple items. (I tried to make sure this is allowed by the system. It seems to be willing to allow multiple submissions – so long as I don’t kick any of them myself, and I won’t.)
  • Comics, game assets, a document of playing cards or a tabletop RPG – all great! I’m sure I’m not thinking of some possibilities, but so long as we’re having fun with “retro-ness” and sci-fi/speculative fiction, it’s all good.
  • I’m so easy-going, I consider fantasy to be a kind of speculative fiction (it is!). They only risk to submitting fantasy stuff is that the general public votes on their favorites and may not think of it as being sci-fi enough. I’d personally not worry about it, though, if it were me.

Above all, focus on having fun and celebrating something that is retro and sci-fi in whatever form that takes!