Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

working on a gameboy rpg looking for a group

A topic by Jesse Hart created 9 days ago Views: 24 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(+1)

Im a decent artist and a professional musician, But I really struggle with story/dialogue. If anybody would be willing to help that would be great. The game is like a mix of yume Nikki, Earthbound and undertake

nice, me and a buddy are on this jam and we also have a beta tester to help, would you be interested in joining us? 

you can just leave after this jam or keep on the team for the next one, she is an artist and I am a generalist(music, art, programing, writing lol) but I ain't fast enhough to do everthing so you joining would lift a heavy weight of my shoulder and you will still have a creative say sinse the devs words are the most important when evaluating the little demos we make before sending, just join https://discord.gg/VEJcQ67 and send me or in the interview chanel something to attest if you really are up to task( you don't need to be the very best we are all here to learn afterall lol, but can't also be horible at it, whats the point of having someone making music if we won't use it)

best of luck to ya even if you reject our offer