Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

CREATING A TEAM!

A topic by XX created 44 days ago Views: 212 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 6

Hello there, I am putting together a team for this Jam. For those who want to join a team, leave a comment down below and send me a friend request on discord! (@blueq)

Submitted(+1)

Hey there, loved to be a part of your team. I'm a music composer & sound designer.

Awesome! If you have discord send me a friend request and I'll invite you to the server!

Discord: Blueq

UPDATE: Still looking for more people!

(+1)

hey my Names Ryan ima game designer and I’m in my senior year or my game design degree, could I join you team ?

Submitted(+1)

Hey XX, I'm a junior programmer with industry experience in game design and currently working as a director of consumers relationships. I would like to chat with you to know more about what you want to achieve. My discord is Mikael.dufresne

Added you on Discord!

(4 edits) (+1)

Hi XX, I know I'm a bit late to the party but I was wondering if you were still looking for people. If so, I am a coder and somewhat of a character modeler. I would love to be a part of your team. If not that's fine too. Also, I have school until 4 pm each day besides Saturday and Sunday so I won't be able to do much until then. My discord is CosmicBrainz07. Thanks for considering.

Nope, not late at all. I sent you a friend request on Discord.