Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Seeking a team of Ronins to create SAMURAI TURF

A topic by Sustrato created Jan 05, 2024 Views: 148 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(1 edit)

Seeking honorable comrades-in-arms for the creation of a battlefield reknown called “Samurai Turf.” Inspired by the ancient art of Ninja, this game shall embody the essence of Bushido – a code of honor, dignity, and chivalry.

The mechanics, yet to be forged, shall wield weapons instead of bare hands in the pursuit of victory. Envision lyrical elements such as challenges, dying words, and the presence of Shoguns. This endeavor yearns for multimedia mastery, blending the harmony of music, the artistry of videography, and the strategic dance of gameplay.

As a seasoned game designer, adept in layout, illustration, and the poetic art of hip hop, I seek partners who, upon reading this call, feel an immediate kinship with the vision. Those capable of testing the game in the physical realm, capturing its essence on film during the jam, and editing with precision before the voting period’s end.

Together, let us craft minimalist game mechanics yielding a maximal impact. In the spirit of collaboration, may we convene over Zoom or another noble video service.

Gratitude for your honorable consideration. 🌸

Hello I am interested can you note me  for more info.

Hey Wolfer, there isn’t a direct message feature on Itch so I can’t send you a note.

What questions do you have?

To get very specific, I want to create a playground type game or LARP that relies on athletic prowess and/or spoken word. There won’t be any programming or dice involved. My current working idea would, however, involve arts and crafts on the players’ parts as well as graphic design for the developers.

If you are still interested, please let me know what you would bring to the table and if I think we’d be a good fit, I’ll reply with my email address to connect privately.

Thanks!

Hi

I love writing music for itch.io games.

the recent game I did was Falling Leaves.

https://sloorpy.itch.io/fallen-leaves

I can write music for your game, please contact me and we can chat.

https://on.soundcloud.com/jC6X2

Best regards.