Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Rules Question

A topic by Cas Windsor created Sep 14, 2021 Views: 145 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3

I've read the rules but can't find an answer to this...

I don't think I can really make anything worthwhile in two days without me burning out and getting stressed, but I have a few broken prototypes and half-finished games which I could improve on.  Is it okay to revive one of my old games and code in scoring and a high score table to it?

To be honest, if it's just one weekend, I don't think I could do much more than just code a high score system.

Host (1 edit)

Your entry must be made during the duration of the jam. It also must follow the theme so reviving an old game wouldn't work anyways. I'm sure you could make something cool in 72 hours. Challenge yourself! -KB

Ok, never mind.  I've tried these weekend only game jams before and they're no good for me.  I can come up with something worthwhile in 72 hours, but 72 hours is two working weeks.  For me, the most actual time I can spend over the weekend is maybe 8 hours or 12 hours at a push.  I will look out for Score Space in the future, just in case you decide to run a week-long or longer jam.  Thanks for your reply.