SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Designer looking for teammates

A topic by Douglas Driving created Jan 18, 2022 Views: 130 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted(+1)

Hello Jammers!

I am looking for people to collaborate with for this jam.

I am a product/service designer currently transitioning into games design. I have experience in creating smaller games in jams and solo projects (I estimate around 12 games). I can do code well enough to make quick prototypes in Unity, can do simple pixel art and vector graphics, and have experience in UX. My main skill, however, is in games design and in team facilitation. You can see my stuff in my portfolio and in my newsletter.

My ambition for this jam is mainly to connect with new people and practice my skills. I aim to work for the whole weekend and will make sure to export something playable. I enjoy exploring innovative game mechanics and novel concepts.

I could imagine joining a team or putting one together. Would love to connect before the jam to make sure we have similar ambitions. If you have a specific skill you wanna utilize like music/sound production, art creation, or programming that is awesome, but the personal match is the most important part to me. I am flexible in terms of my role but would love to have a say in the design process.

Please write to me if you are interested!!! 🙂 

(1 edit)

Hi Douglas! My name is Emanuele, and I am a (currently) backend developer also transitioning to game dev! I have been doing this for a couple years and I am quite familiar with the Godot game engine, but I'm in lack of artistic skills. Are you still looking for teammates for this jam?

Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Telegram: @Buxxx

Discord:  Bux#5477