Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for Team members

A topic by Yellowbyte Games created Jul 17, 2021 Views: 920 Replies: 27
Viewing posts 1 to 13

This can be used for anyone looking for a team. Starting with me. :) I'm looking for some talented peoe to team up with for this Jam. I'm a Unity developer, with some games under my belt. Looking for anyone who wants to team up to make something spooky. πŸ§›β€β™€οΈ

Deleted 2 years ago

Awesome, I'd be happy to work with you! :) 

Deleted 2 years ago

Hi! My name is Mikhail. I am a narrative designer and screenwriter. My work is to create  lore, missions and characters for a game. If you are looking for someone with that particular set if skills;), I will eagerly team up with you! 

It is time our enemies shared our dread

Would you like to join my team? I need a story writer. :)

Hi! Sure, if it is possible, I will join your team) Currently, I do not have professional experience but I have created some projects myself, so it could be a great opportunity to work in a team and advance my skills)

Amazing. It'll be fun working with you. Here is my email: rickygammergamestudios@gmail.com. If you have google hangouts, that'll be amazing, if not, just email is fine. If you have fun working on this project, you always have the option of joining my company. I look forward to working with you!

Or, if you want, here is my Discord 

RickyGAMMER#5187

Sure! I will contact you as soon as I can!

Submitted (1 edit)

Hi looking for members as well, Were a noob team with 3 members already. This is our first jam so newbies are welcome. Using Unreal engine

i am also new and i have a game idea can i join you 

i am using unreal engine 4

if you are ready plz mail me sk9935799@gmail.com

i am from india

Submitted

Ive emailed you ;)

Hi, I’d be happy to work alongside other audio designers to implement some ambient and procedural sound design into the horror game!

I currently can create ambient zones, sound triggers, audio volumes for reverb/occlusion effects and some dynamic audio linked to animation. 

My first level/audio implantation is here if you’d like to check it out: https://vimeo.com/577311416

Send me an email if you’d like some help on the audio side! Joebrennan.work@hotmail.co.uk

(:

Deleted 3 years ago
Deleted 3 years ago
Submitted

I've emailed you my discord if you still want to join

Hi I am a Unity programmer with two games under my belt and also some experience with storytelling. Can I join your Dev Team?

Hello! I need a programmer, and maybe a storyteller. Would you like to be a part of my team? 

Yes I would love that! 

Add me on discord 

Rockstar Spudnik#8411 

I added you.

I would love to judge the submissions

Alrighty folks! This here looks like it could be fun! I’m a UE4 user who is learning audio implementation. I’m a masters audio student just finishing up my dissertation so having a collaborative project to work on after would be great! I’m from Manchester Uk. Check out my audio design and implementation in this vid: https://vimeo.com/577311416

If you’re interested in a collab let me know (: cheers 

Hello i'm new to game development but I do have 6+ years of Writing and World building that I would love to implement into a game! While I do have ideas of my own for a video game i'd be happy to work on anything!  Email is RhythmicColor@gmail.com

I emailed you. But if you want, here is my Discord. RickyGAMMER#5187

Hi, Im new in game development, but I have 10 years of dev experience (Dephi/C#/C++). Im very creative, and Im a fast leaner. 
I have a little experience with Unity. Can I join your team? 

Here is my github: github.com/alissonrubim

I'm new to game development but I'm a writer. I've written a few short screenplays as well as fiction so I'm no stranger to plot, character development and story arcs in general. I'm looking for a team to join if anyone will have me.

Hi, I am an aspiring narrative designer looking for a team. I have never participated in something like this before, but I am not a stranger to writing (fiction, mostly). Also finished several courses, like narrative design and writing for games. Would be more than happy to join you.

Hey!

I'm an aspiring writer, narrative designer and producer. If anyone needs help in these areas, let me know! I'd be happy to help as best I can!

Hi gamers! I'm an archaeologist turned UX Designer and Researcher looking to join my first game jam! I have an MA in Anthropology and over 4+ years of refining user experiences for companies across a broad range of industries. I'm excited to bring my skills into a game development project and would love to help improve your game's UX. Please feel free to check out my portfolio or hit me up on Discord!

Portfolio
Discord: Soporose#0053