Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Programmer Looking For Group. Godot & Unity Experience.

A topic by Measured Moth created Feb 24, 2023 Views: 322 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

Howdy! I have over a year of experience under my belt developing in various engines. The two I am most familiar with are Unity and Godot, but I rather prefer Godot over other engines due to its flexible nature and my comfort with its UI.

I'm knowledgeable in C#, Python, and a little java. I've been with a fan development team before for a long term project, so I have experience with working with others. While I have my own ideas for potential games, I am always interested in hearing other's.

Привет, я 3д художник мне нужен программист)

Опыт пол года, одна из моих работ:

Submitted

I do apologize but I am unfamiliar with Russian. I threw what you put into a translator.
I am interested, and the knife design is really good! But I don't know if I will be able to work well with you due to the language barrier.

I am sure that we can work together, I will try to write in English, if you agree then tell me how I can contact you 

Submitted

Sure! I can work with that. My discord handle is Measured Moth#2960.

I sent a friend request
Submitted

Hey! I got my old discord account back, which is why I assume I was removed. I greatly apologize, if you want me to still be apart of the team im still good to join, but if that that's understandable.

Hello, I understand everything and I want you to be part of our team

hello, I am a musician. would you be interested in any help with music and sounds for a game?

Submitted

Apologies, I already got with a team. Forgot to mention it after, good luck on finding one though!